NOVA Hail Damage Repair
Free hail damage inspections
Reinvent your life.
Was the roof of your home or business damaged by hail?
Whether it’s functional or cosmetic damage, our team of skilled professionals at SmartRoof, LLC are here to help. We offer FREE roof inspections after storms, and provide solutions to help keep your home safe and secure, in all types of weather.
Hail Damage Roof Repair in Northern Virginia
Northern Virginia is home to a variety of harmful weather patterns. Among them, hail is one of the leading causes of weather-related storm damage.
Many people underestimate the destructive nature of hail damage. Problems extend further than a few cracked roof tiles or missing shingles, and can lead to even greater devastation down the road, such as structural damage or massive leaks.
Here at SmartRoof, our hail damage specialists are specifically trained to assess any damage, and provide the corrective action necessary. Located in the heart of Northern Virginia, we service home and business owners in Fairfax and Prince William counties, as well as surrounding areas.
Hail Damage Repair for Your Roof
Hail damage is often invisible to the naked eye.
At SmartRoof, we offer FREE roof inspections after storms to check your roof, and your home, for any damage caused by the storm. We have extensive experience dealing with hail damage, and will work with you to ensure that you receive a roof that is repaired to it’s pre-storm integrity.
We provide replacements for asphalt and metal roofs on homes and commercial buildings, as well as cedar shake and custom roofing. In addition to roof repair, we also offer siding, windows, gutters, and other storm damage repairs.
Combining top notch materials + great workmanship =
Better longevity and durability
Lower susceptibility to algae and moss damage
Better protection from wind, rain, and moisture
Superior aesthetic appeal
<div class=”et_pb_module et-waypoint et_pb_image et_pb_animation_off et_pb_image_n10s_3 et_always_center_on_mobile”><figure class=”n10s n10s-lexi”><a href=”https://smartroofinc.com/work/” title=””><img src=”https://smartroofinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Metal-Roof-SmartRoof.jpeg” alt=”” /><figcaption><h2> <span></span></h2><p class=”description”>Click here to see our recent work. </p></figcaption></a></figure></div>[/et_pb_image_n10s]
Hail Damage on My Roof
Roofs provide both protection and stability to your house. Taking precautionary measures before a hail storm will help ensure that your roof maintains its integrity and serves its primary purpose; to protect you.
Before a hail storm, you should:
- Inspect and maintain your roof. Inspect your roof regularly, and replace any broken or damaged shingles as soon as possible.
- Keep your trees and shrubbery well-trimmed. Maintain all trees and shrubs that are in close proximity to the house, to eliminate the risk of them falling on your home.
- Keep your gutters and drainpipes free of leaves and debris. Water will need a place to go, especially if your roof is compromised due to storm damage.
After a hail storm:
- Check your shingles for damage. While it may be easier to spot hail damage on certain surfaces, no roof is immune to it.
- Examine other items in your yard. If your car, shed, or deck have dents or show other signs of hail damage, it is likely that your roof incurred similar damage.
- Contact your local roofing company to help assess any damages. At SmartRoof, we provide fast and reliable service because we want to get your home back in working order as soon as possible.