Roofing Contractors In Gaithersburg, MD
Finally, the home improvement experience you’ve always wanted.
Unfortunately, many contractors underdeliver — especially when it comes to service. At SmartRoof, our Gaithersburg roofing contractors help you avoid the stress of broken promises and shoddy workmanship by delivering a home improvement experience second-to-none.
Get a free, no obligation roof inspection!
Schedule a time and one of our roof consultants will give you a free inspection.
SmartRoof – Gaithersburg Roofing Contractors
SmartRoof – Gaithersburg Roofing Contractors That Help You Leave The Headaches Behind.
All you ever wanted is a contractor that will do it right and do what they said they would do. Unfortunately, your experience with and perception of contractors probably looks like this:
Promises made to me aren’t being kept
My property is messy and the crew is sloppy
I feel like I’m always following up to establish next steps
No one is addressing my questions / concerns
Make the smart choice in roofing.
At SmartRoof, we relentlessly dedicate ourselves to the pursuit of the perfect customer experience so that you can enjoy quality and service – the way you’ve always wanted it.
Second-To-None Customer Service
Smooth, Easy Process
Clean, Detail Driven Crews
Top-Rated Gaithersburg Roofing Contractors
At SmartRoof, we are relentlessly committed to creating the perfect customer experience and raising the bar for contractors. Customers reviews reveal that our team of Gaithersburg roofing contractors is often described as friendly, responsive, clean, and efficient.
- Friendly Staff & Crews – Stemming from our commitment to a great customer experience, some customers describe SmartRoof team members as “professional, responsive, and friendly” and “top notch – friendly, professional, and helpful at all times.” Another customer noted that the SmartRoof team is “friendly and did a wonderful job while also providing an amazing customer service experience.”
- Responsive Team Members – Recognizing that many contractors are criticized for being poor communicators, SmartRoof focuses on great communication. Our customers highlight that SmartRoof team members are “very responsive and informative throughout the process” and “knowledgeable and responsive every time [they] called.”
- Clean Crews & Job Sites – While many contractors are disorganized and messy at job sites, SmartRoof team members keep projects tidy and leave every job spotless. Customers describe our attention to cleanliness as a “magic show of efficiency with the clean-up” and note that our “clean-up was meticulous leaving me with nothing to complain about.” Other customers that our crews are “fast and clean,” “clean and efficient,” and “constantly cleaning up.”
- Efficient Process & Installation – While many contractors fail to keep projects on time and on track, our crews focus on delivering stellar project efficiency. Customers have praised our project efficiency noting that our “crew was clean and efficient” and that we had “efficient and respectful crews that delivered quality work.”
SmartRoof is committed to being the best roofing company, both in terms of our product and our service. We want you to enjoy a customer experience so good you’ll want to tell your friends and family about it.
Here is some of the proof of our commitment to being a top roofing company:
- Top 1% of Roofing Contractors based on reviews – 500+ Reviews with a 4.9+ Star Rating on Google, Facebook, BBB, HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List, and Yelp
- Top 2% of Roofing Contractors based on GAF Master Elite status – SmartRoof is a GAF Master-Elite® Roofer which means that we are required to be properly licensed & insured ($1M+ liability insurance, workmen’s compensation, and state licensing), reputable & trustworthy (e.g. good standing with Better Business Bureau), and highly qualified (i.e. trained and re-certified yearly).
- #57 on the list of Top 100 Roofing Contractors in the U.S. – according to Roofing Contractor’s Top 100, SmartRoof is #57 on the list of Top 100 Roofing Contractors in the United States.
- 1,000+ Roofing Installs Completed Over The Last 12 Months – we complete about 100 roof installation and roof replacement projects each month.
Our Darnestown roofing contractors work with Maryland homeowners and business owners to build and maintain beautiful, environmentally friendly roofs that stand the test of time. Contact our friendly SmartRoof team today and schedule your free estimate!
Residential, Commercial, Storm Damage & More
Gaithersburg Commercial Roofing Contractors
Business owners need a commercial roofing contractor that is both knowledgeable and accessible because when there is storm damage or a problem with the roof, there is no time to waste.
SmartRoof’s Gaithersburg roofing contractors offer quality roof replacement, whether your roof has been damaged in a storm, or the time has come after years of wear and tear. We combine the highest quality material from trusted manufacturers with superior workmanship learned from years of experience.
The result is a long-lasting roof that will protect your commercial building from the weather, resist algae and moss growth, and look beautiful for years to come.
At SmartRoof, our team of Gaithersburg roofing contractors will take care of it all, from checking your roof for storm damage, to roof repairs, to an entire roof replacement.
Gaithersburg Residential Roofing Contractors
Most Gaithersburg homeowners want their roofs to look beautiful. In addition, they want an environmentally-friendly roof that will stand the test of time installed by an experienced residential roofing contractor.
SmartRoof’s team of Gaithersburg roofing contractors uses only the top-quality roofing materials and quality craftsmanship supported by our unbelievable warranty. Give us a call today.
SmartRoof is proud to help support those in the military as a supporter of GAF Roof for Troops, a program offering a rebate on a new GAF roof.
Gaithersburg Storm Damage Roofing Contractors
Storm damage can wreak havoc on your roof, with damage from wind, rain and hail. Often, the damage is visible, like fallen tree limbs or roof punctures. But sometimes the damage is hidden and can include loosened, missing or torn shingles or leaks in the roof flashing.
That’s why SmartRoof team of Gaithersburg roofing contractors offers a free storm damage inspection. We’ll inspect your roof for damage and offer our recommendations on storm damage roof repair.
Your roof is your protection against the elements, let our expert inspectors keep you and your home safe and dry. Contact our team of Gaithersburg roofing contractors to schedule your free storm damage roof inspection or repair.
Siding, Windows, Gutters, and More
SmartRoof offers contractor services for siding, windows and gutters with the same commitment to our high-quality manufacturers and fine workmanship as we do with our roofs. This way we can offer you a trusted one-stop resource for all your exterior remodeling and home improvement needs.
Local Roofing Contractors That Love Gaithersburg, MD
Located in Montgomery County, Gaithersburg is surrounded by Montgomery Village (north), Redland and Deerwood (east), North Potomac (south), and Seneca Creek State Park (west).
Gaithersburg is ranked #37 on the list of Best Places to Live in Maryland. The area receives high marks primarily due to its healthy school system, family-focused neighborhoods, cultural diversity, outdoor activities and strong community focus on entertainment, shopping and dining.
Gaithersburg, MD also has a strong community network with resources for local services, government, and recreation. The community focuses on fostering warm, inviting neighborhoods and creating high-quality living environments while keeping housing cost-effective.
If you’re looking for a local roofing company in Gaithersburg, reach out to our team today to get answers to your questions or to schedule an inspection & estimate.
My house has a completely different new look and I am very satisfied with a job well done!!…
“My house has a completely different new look and I am very satisfied with a job well done!! Mark Whipple, Consultant for SmartRoof, was professional from start to finish. My 30 yr. old roof and siding had seen better days. Mark took the time to walk with me around my house & made some suggestions. He noted the difference between the standard roof & the upgraded roof. My house sits up on a hill and the wind and hail during storms can be brutal. I took time to mull over the options available to me. Mark did not apply any pressure for me to choose one way or the other. Mark stopped by a couple of times before the work began and suggested I take pictures down around the house. He also mentioned the noise level might be disturbing and I might consider having an alternate place to go, if the roof banging was too loud. He was patient, considerate, and very professional. Mark worked seamlessly with my insurance agent to get the paperwork in place. Throughout the project he was in contact with me through each phase, making sure I was satisfied with how the project was progressing. Mark stopped by when all was finished to say hello and to see my remodeled home.
Kyle did a very good job of presenting SmartRoof’s line and explaining my options. He listened to what I had in mind and did a good job of describing the different layers of the roof and my selections for the roof and siding.
Peter Guerrero was my project coordinator and did an excellent job of scheduling each phase of the project & bringing it all together! He scheduled the roof team, the siding team, and the gutter team & alerted me in advance when to expect each. I met Peter the first day of the project when the roof team arrived. Peter walked the property with me and we discussed the improvements to be made. He was readily available and easy to reach during the project. Peter called to let me know when a new team was scheduled to arrive and approximately how long the team’s phase would take. Peter was very professional, took time to explain what work was to be done, and managed the project in a very efficient manner.
I would highly recommend SmartRoof to friends, neighbors, and family. Great job & thank you.”