McLean, VA | $50,000/year + benefits
Who You Are
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferred)
- 3+ years of accounting experience (preferred)
- 1+ year GAAP (preferred)
- CPA (preferred)
- Experience with Quickbooks Online (preferred)
- Construction industry experience (preferred)
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Strong analytic abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take on multiple roles and responsibilities based on team needs
- Must pass background and drug test
Who We Are
We’re more than just a roofing and solar company. SmartRoof is a life-changing company. SmartRoof is the vehicle our employees use to upgrade their lives professionally and personally. Our vision is to become the first billion dollar roofing and solar company and our purpose is to radically improve the lives of our customers, employees, and communities.
We’re a hungry, humble team committed to growth:
- 200% Growth each year for the last 5 years
- #57 on the list of Top 100 Roofing Contractors
- #7 Team in total money raised for 2020 St Jude’s Walk/Run fundraiser
- Biggest commissions and bonuses in roofing & solar
What You’ll Do
- Aid in implementation, maintenance, and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Prepare journal entries for AP, AR, Payroll, etc.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing
- Assist in preparation of departmental budgets
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
Benefits, Bonuses & Perks:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Funeral/Bereavement Leave
- Health Insurance through UnitedHealthcare
- HSA with applicable health insurance policy
- Dental Insurance through Principal
- Vision Insurance through Principal
- Life Insurance through Guardian Insurance
- 401K after one year of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee Referral Program
Why You Should Work At SmartRoof
We’re looking for hard-working, motivated individuals ready to change their life and make a difference. If you’re looking for something boring, easy and traditional you’re not for us. Late nights, weekends, and going the extra mile is a part of what we do. We obsess over impacting and improving the lives of our team members and our customers. We never settle for less.
Work Hard. Join a team that pushes you to be the best version of yourself. Our team members want to radically improve their life and put in the work to make that vision a reality. Powered by a culture of incentive and support, you will constantly be challenged to do more and achieve more.
Play Hard. Have fun at work and outside of it. By making the decision to be financially free, you open up a world of possibility before you. At SmartRoof, we want our employees to be financially free, helping to transform their lives and the lives of those around them.
Live Smart. Enjoy a company that gives you unlimited professional growth and opportunity. Backed by financial freedom and a supportive team culture, you will have the ability to do what you want with the people you love. Stop feeling stuck and start living the life you want.
Join the SmartRoof family and help us set the standard in roofing and solar.
Book a call. Change your life.
Book A 15m Call
Changing job paths begins with the idea and then a conversation. Use the form below to schedule a 15 minute call.
Get The Roadmap
During our intro call, we'll give you a roadmap for joining our team so you can radically improve your life.
Change Your Life
With the roadmap in place, make the decision to change your life and join the SmartRoof family.